Sonia is responsible for cultivating relationships with clients. She communicates regularly with stakeholders about certification services. Her other responsibilities include maintaining and keeping the information of companies/clients updated in Salesforce’s database.
I feel fortunate to be part of an international organisation that promotes the implementation of good environmental practices that contribute to inheriting a better world for the next generation.
Sonia is the primary contact person for clients in El Salvador and Guatemala. She plans and schedules audits and manages our client portfolio in both countries. She also prepares financial proposals, invoices and contracts.
- Manages certification and verification processes for agriculture
- Coordinates and plans field activities
- Experience in customer service.
- Database management in salesforce and other programs
- Verifier in C.A.F.E Practices Starbucks programs
- Meticulous, creative and proactive
- Languages spoken: Spanish