Lene is part of the People & Talent team, as Strategic People Advisor, enabling our people promise across our divisions. She serves as a trusted advisor to the leadership teams, relevant line managers and key stakeholders in one or more division.
I have longed to work for a company with a strong purpose aligned with my values and I feel very privileged to be part of the hummingbird family. I am top motivated and exited to help the facilitation of growth and learning, so that we together can reach our shared vision in Preferred by Nature.
Lene provides guidance and support on a wide range of people-related issues and support leaders to design and implement programmes and initiatives that promote impact, performance, employee engagement, retention and development, while also aligning with the broader strategy of Preferred by Nature. Lene is also responsible for leading and delivering learning programmes and other People & Talent initiatives across the organisation.
Lene has 20+ years of experience working within HR, leadership- and organisational development, helping people and organisations develop and transform through strategic and involving projects & counselling management, both in the private and public sector.
She has an academic background with a master’s in psychology and org. development. Lene's approach is overall pragmatic, curious and solution oriented with a strong emphasis on organisational buy in.
Core competencies include:
- Culture and Leadership development on all levels
- Leadership coaching, counselling, mentoring for both individuals and teams
- Strategic, tactical, operational business understanding, counselling, and implementing right activities
- Designing and facilitating organizational- and change processes
- Workshop facilitating and mediating dialogues, processes
- Developing and maturing coworker- and leader teams
- Psychic work environment
- Recruiting on all levels (certified in several tests)
- HR generalist (legal areas, recruiting, counselling HR, development, etc.)