As an international non-profit, impact is our highest goal. We help you with implementation so that you see real, verifiable change that reduces harm and enhances positive impact.
Training, Capacity Building and Remediation
We are a globally recognised provider of customised company training on sustainable practices and responsible sourcing. We can:
- Provide bespoke training for your staff or suppliers
- Build capacity of your staff to undertake risk-based due diligence work
- Build capacity of your suppliers on good practices related to social or environmental issues in need of remediation
- Offer specialised training on topics such as sustainability certifications and labels, legality legislation, High Conservation Values concepts, and other topics
System Development and Implementation
Once your company has a policy or commitment, we help you define the procedures for implementation. We can:
- Create or improve implementation plans and work manuals
- Implement special activities such as species testing or satellite imagery or GIS analyses
- Establish or improve your quality systems as part of your sourcing work
You may want to carry out a special project in a priority commodity or geography. This could be to support supplier communities or test a new activity in one part of the world. The goal is to have a positive impact on an issue your company cares about.
We had led more than 100 impact-driven projects around the world over the last 25 years, partnering with funders, local groups and the private sector to meet climate and sustainability goals. We have hundreds of local experts and a wide network of local NGO partners.
- Design your project to meet your goals
- Help you find quality partners
- Co-implement the project with our expert field teams
|Project types we can help companies to design and implement:
Once we assess and identify a company’s risks, we help implement actions that will reduce those risks. We can:
- Identify and plan the most efficient actions to reduce potential harm
- Directly support implementation in a commodity, geography or supply chain
- Help obtain deeper information, such as through laboratory testing
- Advise on third-party assurance mechanisms available to you
- Provide tailored intervention programmes for a specific supplier or community
We also provide risk assessment services.
Read about other ResponsibleSource steps and services: