Andrew is involved in performing high quality audit services to current Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Agriculture Standard portfolio of clients in East Africa through management of the Salesforce database, fieldwork audits and peer reviews.
He also works to ensure that audits are conducted as per Preferred by Nature’s Internal Quality Assurance requirements and Rainforest Alliance policies.
It gives me satisfaction knowing that what I am doing today contributes to the improvement of farmers’ and workers’ livelihoods in agriculture sector worldwide while at the same time ensures the future generations get a chance to enjoy the natural resources and biodiversity that we must conserve.
Andrew’s role in Preferred by Nature centres on conducting audits and writing audit reports. He also manages Preferred by Nature’s East Africa certification database for all certification, verification and validation services in line with Preferred by Nature certification administration requirements for RA SAS and related schemes.
Aside that, Andrew maintains Preferred by Nature’s audit management database with timely entry of audit milestones and required documentation. He also provide up-to-date and informative certification-related information to interested parties.
- Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Agriculture Standard and Chain of Custody auditor.
- UTZ Code of Conduct and Chain of Custody Standard auditor.
- ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems qualified auditor.
- SA 8000:2014 – Social Accountability International Standard qualified auditor.
- Farmers’ capacity building.
- MSc. Agricultural Sciences, BSc. Agronomy.
- Proficient in Swahili, English and Spanish.