Su Yang's main tasks involve planning, conducting and administering Forest Stewardship CouncilTM (FSCTM) / Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) Chain of Custody and FSC Forest Management audits for organisations in China.
Sustainable forest management provides ecological, economic, social and cultural opportunities for the benefit of present and future generations, and I am honoured to be part of the best team of professionals in the world to drive sustainability forward.
As a Forestry Specialist at Preferred by Nature, Su Yang is involved in planning and executing audits according to accredited certification schemes. He writes audit reports and present findings of the evaluations while providing customer service to current and potential partners.
Su Yang also supports market development for the organisation in China and provides technical support and expertise in environmental projects run by Preferred by Nature.
- Certification company management experience in Compliance operation, Technology, Training, Certification risk control, Personnel competency assessment
- CFCC / CCAA Registered Training Course Instructor
- FSC Chain of Custody & Controlled Wood Auditing
- PEFC Chain of Custody Auditing
- CFCC Forest Management and Chain of Custody Auditing
- Greenhouse Gas Examination / Verification
- MSc in Ecology, MEng in Control Engineering
- Languages spoken: Chinese and English